The Canadian Calculator
Our Canadian calculator is your one stop shop for all your needs for this type of bet. Sometimes known as the Super Yankee, you would have your hands full if you had to work this one out by yourself. Luckily our team of experts have created a wonderful tool for you to use in order for you to quickly work out your bet and how much money you stand to make!
What is a Canadian Bet?
A Canadian bet is a type of system bet that consists of many smaller types of bets combined. There are five events to choose the outcome of and these are then combined into 26 various smaller bets. There are 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfolds, and 1 fivefold. We have a detailed explanation on our super yankee page. The beauty of this bet is that due to multiple different combos placed at the same time, you start to receive a return after only two of your predictions are correct. Naturally, the more you get right, the more profit you will receive. Still it is a handy way to cover your liability and is one of the reasons why it is a favourite amongst seasoned gamblers.
How to use the Canadian Bet Calculator
The Canadian bet calculator is very simple and easy to use. All you need are your five selections with their corresponding odds, and you are ready to get going. You will notice there are boxes where you can manually add these odds, and through the drop-down menu you can then choose if these will be displayed in fractional, decimal, or American style. Once you have done this it is important to add the stake and you will see as soon as you have done this the return and profit calculations are automatically made. You don’t have to click any extra buttons, and as soon as you alter odds or stake values these will also change. It’s a fantastic feature that allows you to compare prices quickly.
A Practical Example
Now we are going to show you an example of using our Canadian betting calculator. For the five events we chose football games. We backed Luton Town at 2/1, Grimsby Town at 8/11, Sunderland at 1/1, Portsmouth at 4/5, and finally, Northampton Town at 3/1. If we staked £1 on each selection our total stake would be £26, if they all came in as predicted we’d make a massive return of £444.65 and a profit of £418.65. What happens if both Grimsby and Sunderland lose? Well we’d still make a return of £46.20, which amounts to a profit of £20.20. Here you see the advantages of this calculator as you see how much you are set to make with various outcomes of the events you have bet on.
- Top football markets
- Great welcome bonus
- Over 50 leagues covered
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The advantages of a general betting calculator are clear. Due to the sheer size of the bet it would be impossible to add up all the numbers yourself, and this does it for you in milliseconds. You can also change the odds to see the difference this would make to the overall profit and payout. It’s clear that if you are serious about planning your bets, you would need such a tool as this.
Similar Types of Bet
There are a number of similar bets to the Canadian, and although we have focused on the super Yankee calculator here, it is time to direct you to what else there is to find in the betting world. A very similar tool is the Yankee winnings calculator which you use for that particular type of system. If you check our system betting page you will also notice many other types of wagers associated with this one.
Discover all the Other Calculators
You will be pleased to know that we haven’t just dedicated ourselves to the super yankee bet calculator. Instead, there are innumerable types of bet you can use our tools with. They range from the simple single, to the massive goliath. Simple check out the boxes below to see if you find one that fits your fancy! Go on give it a go now.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.