The Double Calculator
On this page you will find our double calculator web tool. Everything you need to calculate profit, potential payouts, and even losses can be done here. Although it is a pretty simple type of bet, there is still some work to be done in order to figure out the numbers. It’s a very good bet to start your journey with, so we’d recommend practicing on this one before moving on to more complicated ones in the future. Check out the tool below for an easy to use method.
What Is a Double Bet?
A double is a simple bet of two selections combined. For your wager to win, both of your selections have to be successful. Basically, if you have ever played a single bet, you will find it very similar. It is essentially two of these together on your ticket. One very important aspect to note is that if one selection loses, your whole wager will be lost. So, make sure you have two sure-fire picks when placing one of these! As the odds are combined you will get a better return than if you placed two separate bets. It’s an easy way to flutter and have a nice little earner.
How to Use the Double Bet Calculator
As we have already explained you will need two selections to use the double bet calculator. You have to make sure you know what odds your selections will have, as this is essential for correctly showing your potential payout. Enter your odds in the relevant column, and make sure they are set to fractional or decimal depending on your preference. Then enter the stake, and you will see at the bottom the total return and profit has been automatically generated for you. It’s a very simple and easy way to see quickly how much you are set to make, and you can compare prices on the market efficiently.
A Practical Example
Now we will provide you with a real-life example we used on our double betting calculator. We chose two teams to win a game, these were Liverpool at 8/11 (1.7) and Brighton at 2/1 (3.0). We made sure the calculator was set to ‘double’ in the bet type menu, and the odds format was ‘fractional’. We entered the odds and our stake of £10. If both of the games won (which they eventually did) the return would be a massive £51.90, or a total profit of £41.90. What would happen if one leg lost? The return would be 0, as the bet failed.
- Fantastic odds
- 1000s of football games
- Over 35 different sports
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The double profit calculator makes it easy for you to compare prices and see how much profit you can make. The speed in which you can do this is one of its main advantages. It takes the burden of maths off you and means you can be sure there will be no mistakes made. What’s more we’ve enabled many different features on our tool such as the ability to change between odds, and to see what happens to the bet when one selection is void. The only downside is that if you have entered odds here, they could change at your prospective bookie, thus, you may have to tweak them to find out what the actual calculation should look like. Other than that it is a superb application for you to use.
Similar Types of Bet
As many of you know, there are many different types of wagers for you to utilise out there. We have already mentioned this one consists of two single bets, what happens if you turn that into three? Well it becomes a treble bet. This is the one that is most alike on the gambling landscape, so if you have three selections this is the one to use!
Discover All the Other Calculators
There are other tools similar to our double returns calculator. The possibilities are seemingly infinite, you can check our calculator main page for a better overview or check below to jump to your preferred one straight away. The opportunities of the betting world await, go forth and calculate to your heart’s content!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.