The DSA Calculator
Welcome to our page dedicated solely to the dsa calculator. Here you will be able to work out your profit potential of the bet in a quick and easy manner. No hard maths, just results! It is a truly ingenious tool and every punter wants to get their hands on it. Give it a try now, you’ll find it below!
What is a DSA Bet?
A double stakes about bet is a wager on two selections from different events. It is comprised of two single bets. The kicker here is that if one wins, then double of the original stake is then placed as an additional single on the other selection. It sounds complicated but it is very easy to get the hang of once you have played it a couple of times through. The selections can be taken from any sports, but often times punters use this on horses or other sports such as tennis.
How to use the Double Stakes About Calculator
Using the dsa calculator is beyond easy. All you need is a computer, which you should have if you are reading this, and your odds and stake amount! You enter the odds in the respective fields, and the same goes with the stake amount. That is all there is to it, you don’t even have to press a button to calculate as it is done automatically. This truly astounding feature means you waste no time moving your mouse all over the screen and you get results instantly. Even those who don’t have an affinity to technology can get their head around this one.
A Practical Example
Now let us turn to a practical example. We will start by finding some games to bet on. For this, we chose two tennis matches, and we backed Andy Murray at 2/1 and Kei Nishikori at 3/1. We chose to put at stake of £5 each, so £10 overall. If they both won like we expected, then we’d be set to make a total return of £85, and a profit of £75. A tidy little sum, indeed. What happens if Murray loses? Well, things start to head south. We’d get a return of £10, but a total profit of £0! So, we really need both bets to pull through if we want to start seeing a profit.
- Great sign-up bonus
- Fantastic odds levels
- 100s of markets on offer
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are numerous advantages to using the dsa calculator, none more so than the speed at which you can work out your bet. It is unbelievable that all you need are your odds and stake amount and this does the rest for you. Mere milliseconds pass by before the totals appear on your screen, and all this is automatic! This means you can change the odds quickly and compare prices from different bookies. It is truly a unique tool that has been developed with the punter in mind.
Similar Types of Bet
The sister bet to this is the single stakes about bet. It is essentially a reduced version of this, where you place additional single stakes instead of doubles. You’ll also find that these bets are part of many other larger systems, so it is good to have an understanding of them, and you’ll be sure to see them used elsewhere.
Discover all The Other Calculators
Now we have come to the end of our dedicated paged on the double stakes about calculator you may be wondering if there is anything else for you out there. Well, we are delighted to tell you that we have developed and produced numerous other calculators for all the different bet types out there. Just check out our ginormous list below, and you are surely going to be blown away.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.