The Dutching Calculator
The Dutching calculator that we have created in the element below is your quickest way to see the immediate returns of your bets. The dutching bet is a classic way to split your stake between two different bets and guarantee yourself a profit if only one of your bets wins. The calculator will show you exactly how much your profit could be depending on the success of the two different bets that you’re making. Enter the necessary data in the dutching returns calculator fields and then let the numbers dictate your next steps at the sportsbook.
What is a Dutching Bet?
A dutching bet is a classic way to lay against a back bet, and guarantee yourself a profit if only one of your two selections win. Before the days of the betting exchange, dutching was used as a way of covering more possibilities and spreading the stake amount in a more efficient way. Although it is a safer way to bet, it does require you essentially to double up on your stake and take a lower payout in most cases.
How to Use the Dutching Bet Calculator
When using the dutching bet calculator, you first need to understand how the mechanics of the sportsbook works. Head over to your regular online bookie and get a clear idea of where you’re going to place your stake. Now that you have two equally ambitious selections in mind, it is time to determine the total stake in both bets. Then proceed to split the stake between these two selections, after this you’ll be well on your way to completing the dutching bet.
A Practical Example
Imagine that you have two games you’re planning on betting on. It could be two games containing two very evenly matched teams. In each match there is the chance of a team winning, Team A from both games will be the home team, and when we bet on each game, we will choose Team A from both games. Putting £10 on each bet, we will make an immediate profit if either one of the Team A’s win the match. Obviously, the biggest payout will come if both of Team A’s are victorious. But in the majority of situations one or none of the Team A’s will win, but we make a steady and persistent profit from deploying this method on carefully picked matches in a busy card of sports matches.
- Big bonus available
- Multiple markets in-play
- Top mobile app
Advantages of Using the Calculator
This dutching returns calculator is your only necessary tool for figuring out the strategies of this wager. When deploying a new bet type onto the sportsbook, it is important to fully appreciate the numbers behind the mechanics driving those selections, if you believe that you won’t be best served with this bet type, run the numbers through our calculator and make an informed decision!
Similar Types of Bet
Dutching, as we have previously stated, is a very classical way to game the bookies. The usage of the single bet calculator is its relatively close cousin. You will be making two of these types of bets in order to cover more angles and spread your wager more effectively.
Discover All the Other Calculators
For a more broad overview of all the different types of bets you can enjoy at the sportsbook these days, check out our bet calculator hub page. Here you will have all the available options to configure the tool into the many different variations of sports bets.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.