The Flag Calculator
The Flag calculator that we have developed on this page is your most inclusive, and accurate tool for forecasting possible returns from this bet type. Throughout this page we’ll go into more detail about the mechanics behind this bet, how you can practically build such a system in the sportsbook, and top tips to ensure you have the highest chances of success. There will be in-depth descriptions of how to configure our calculator and other similar types of wagering.
What Is a Flag Bet?
The Flag bet is a very nice and compact system bet that consists of just 4 selections. These selections split across into 6 doubles, 4 trebles, 1 four-fold and 6 single stakes, totalling 23 bets. With this you can be sure that every selection carries significant weight on the bottom line of this bet. The Flag bet goes a step further by combining the maximum variation of each of the doubles, trebles, and four-fold accumulator with a Single Stakes About Bet across the four selections.
How To Use the Flag Bet Calculator
When using our Flag bet calculator to work out all the expected returns from this wager, it is important to first do your due diligence on the sportsbook. There are plenty of betting options available to punters in this modern age of sportsbooks. Head on over and research thoroughly each selection you are planning to make and be sure that you’re confident of its potential to win. Then you need to compile all the relevant data into our Flag betting returns calculator and analyse the results of the forecast. Each selection carries a specific weight, and by manipulating the odds levels and stake amount you can effectively decide which bets to make.
A Practical Example
There are many examples of system betting across the sportsbook world. Professional punters are constantly using them to get the upper hand over the bookies, so understanding them really is a key to unlocking a new profit-making potential. To use our flag betting calculator, you’ll first need to make sure that the four selections you’ve made are from sporting events happening in the near future. Then leverage each selection and the odds value to execute a system bet on the topic that we’re covering. The last step is to choose your stake amount, remember this will be multiplied by a factor of 23, and the stake will be split evenly across all bets. After you’ve made your mind up and are ready to confirm, run the numbers through our calculator and see exactly how much money you can make if everything goes to plan!
- Quick cash-out
- Plenty of payment options
- Statistics and tips
Advantages of Using the Calculator
This section will demonstrate to any of you who remain slightly sceptical of the power of flag profit calculator, that it really is the best way to go. With all the complexity surrounding this bet, there is the need to have a clear forecast of how much you can make. Our developers have built algorithms that will enable this calculator to function effectively. For a more detailed overview, choose some selections and run the numbers through yourself.
Similar Types of Bet
There are many ways you can enjoy betting, but it is always going to be a more enjoyable experience when we can effectively calculate the value of each component of the bet. The nearest cousins to the Flag bet type are most definitely the Super Flag calculator. You can choose a number of selections and the total amount of bets remains in the same ballpark as this Flag betting profit calculator.
Discover All the Other Calculators
For a broader overview of bet forecasting, check out our betting calculator, here you can be sure to find a completely un-configured tool that will help you with a whole host of different bets. Otherwise, checkout the list of different betting calculators we have created in the list below.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.