The Goliath Calculator
The goliath calculator is one of the only available on the internet that can effectively give you the complete overview of your bet. The goliath bet is a very popular way to use systems on the sportsbook. Below you can construct your goliath system bet and judge how each selection on the betslip directly impacts the overall payout of your bet. So, go ahead and check out the technology we have developed in the table below.
What is a Goliath Bet?
The goliath bet is a very complicated system bet that contains 247 separate bets. You simply have to make 8 selections at the sportsbook, then compile them together and make your goliath bet. The mechanism is as follows, there will be 28 double bets drawn from the 8 selections, 56 trebles, 70 four-folds, 56 five-folds, 28 six-folds, 8 seven-folds, and 1 eight-fold. With so many selections you are due to win mo0re money each time one of your legs successfully lands. This exciting way of betting is becoming increasingly popular with punters around the world.
How to use the Goliath Bet Calculator
Using the goliath bet calculator is not rocket science by any means. Since you’re on this page you already know that the calculator can be pre-configured to many different types of bet, the tool at the top of the page is the only place you need to look for immediate goliath returns calculator results for system bets. Enter the stake amounts for each of the bets you want to make and choose 8 selections of the goliath bet. Enter the corresponding odds levels for each selection and you will have clear breakdowns of the bet.
A Practical Example
If you want to place your own Goliath bet at the sportsbook, then there are a number of ways you can go about doing this. The 8 selections you can choose when betting on football are completely clear in the sportsbook. Make some clear research before you go ahead and choose the matches to bet on, then make it clear that you are making a Goliath bet. The system bet will then take care of the rest and you can sit and count the money rain in as each selection becomes true.
- Top mobile platform
- Efficient customer support
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
Advantages of Using the Calculator
If you choose to utilise our new betting calculator whilst undergoing your wagering exploits at the sportsbook, then you can be sure in the knowledge that all of your outcomes will be accurately predicted and taken care of. There shouldn’t be any reason to doubt the effectiveness of this goliath betting calculator, considering that it can quickly take a set of selections, run them through a simple calculation and output all you expect returns neatly and accurately. The opportunities for forecasting further bets at the sportsbook is plain and obvious.
Similar Types of Bet
There are many different types of system bet that you can construct on the sportsbook, certain bookies will allow you to make system bets from 3 selections, all the way up to 15 selections. With such large and complex sports betting mechanisms, it can be easy to forget the fundamentals of this type of activity. If you want to clarify one of the most similar bets to the goliath, check out our dedicated review of the Super Heinz system bet.
Discover all the Other Calculators
There are many great ways to bet on sports, but with our goliath profit calculator, you’re free to explore all the weird and wonderful ways to gamble your money. If you’re looking for immediate calculations on some of the industry’s most popular bet types, then you’ve come to the right place!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.