The Lucky 15 Calculator
Our dedicated lucky 15 calculator brings you the potential to work out your bet in a quick and effective way. No longer are you burdened with the task of having to calculate multiple formulas, instead, we do it for you! It’s easy to use and will save you plenty of time when all you want to do is place a bet! Check it out below.
What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
A lucky 15 bet is used to bet on four events combine in multiple ways. The card will be composed of four singles, six doubles, four trebles, and one fourfold. This means there are 15 different combinations, however, unlike the infamous Yankee bet type, this one can start winning from one correct prediction. This is because there are singles included on the ticket. However, be careful as your stake is increased, so you do need a few predictions correct to make a profit!
How to Use the Lucky 15 Bet Calculator
It is pretty easy to use the lucky 15 bet calculator and you just need to pursue a few of the following steps and you will be well on your way to knowing the ropes of things. Firstly, you need four events on which you will bet on, with their corresponding odds. Then you need to choose your preferred way the odds are displayed on the calculator, whether that is decimal, fractional, or American style. Enter the odds into the available boxes, and then you can enter your stake amount. If you haven’t already noticed, your return and profit will be automatically calculated. If you want to make sure it worked, you can change the odds, and the totals should also do so. There are a few other options you can select, but overall it is a very easy product to operate.
A Practical Example
To aide you with your lucky 15 betting calculator journey we will now provide you with an example bet. We have decided to use four cricket games and have backed Derbyshire at 11/10, Lancashire at 4/5, Gloucestershire at 10/3, and Hampshire at 13/8. If we stake £1 per bet, that would be a cumulative amount of £15 overall (accounting for the different combinations). If all four of the results came in, we would then have a return of £166.81, with a total profit of £151.81. Not bad at all! If one of the teams let us down, this would naturally affect the outcome. Let us say that Hampshire lost, this would adjust our total return to £45.29, with the profit at £30.29. Of course, this is just theoretical, but it is a good demonstration of how versatile this tool really is, as you can play out a number of scenarios and assess their potential effectively.
- Great welcome bonus
- Fantastic odds levels
- Over 30 sports markets
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are a number of advantages to using the lucky 15 returns calculator. First and foremost, you will be sure that all mathematics is done for you in a speedy and efficient way. It means that you don’t have to put any brainwork into the tedious stuff! What’s more, you can quickly see the profit you are set to make and can compare how different odds from different bookies will affect your returns. It’s a really handy tool for when you want to get the most value from your pound.
Similar Types of Bet
There are many bets similar to this one, and none other than its namesake come to mind. There are both lucky 31 and lucky 63 bets that are expansions of this one. If you are familiar with this and want to expand the events you wager on, then maybe this is the way to go. These can be found at our dedicated betting calculator page where you will be able to find a number of different options.
Discover all the Other Calculators
There are plenty of other types of tools we have created similar to the lucky 15 profit calculator. Depending on your preferred bet type, we have created one for you. Just check our ginormous list below if you don’t believe us! So, go ahead and have a go, you won’t be disappointed!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.