The Lucky 31 Calculator
The Lucky 31 calculator that we have crafted for you is the creation of endless hard work to bring our readers the most complete tool on the internet. With such power comes great responsibility, and you’ll need to exercise caution going forward into the realms of online sportsbooks. There are of course many pre-cautions we take when gambling on sports, but you’ll learn more about that in detail throughout the informative sections on this page. Keep scrolling to learn more about this edgy bet type, and how system bets can revolutionise the way you bet on sports.
What Is a Lucky 31 Bet?
The Lucky 31 bet is a 5 selection system bet that is made up of 5 singles, 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and 1 five-fold. With this breakdown there is obviously more of an emphasis on the higher selection amount denominations. Although this type of bet doesn’t have an order of importance, as each of the five selections appear on the 31 separate bets equally often. The returns on this type of bet can be easily worked out by hand, but using our Lucky 31 returns calculator will make your life a lot easier and save you time that could be invested in the next betting scoop.
How To Use the Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
The Lucky 31 profit calculator is the quickest and simplest way to ensure that the selections you have made on the sportsbook are the best options for you moving forward. If there are certain selections that you’re unsure about, you’ll be able to plug them into the calculator and immediately see the effect that these selections have on the overall outcome of the system bet. You’ll need to be sure of the selections that you have made and have the odds for each of them at hand, once you’ve got all that, simply choose your stake amount and let the application compute the result for you.
A Practical Example
The Lucky 31 bet calculator uses a system bet that combines together a series of smaller denominations of bets that can easily be deployed on the sportsbook. There are many reasons to consider this bet for your first system bet, one of the most prevalent being that it contains each selections an equal number of times, meaning you won’t have to worry about the specific order you line up the bets on the bet slip. Choose 5 sports matches and a market from each, then scroll down the bet slip and choose the stake that you will bet across the 31 different bets.
- Easy to cash-out
- Live betting premium
- Fast depositing
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are some clear and obvious reasons to use our calculator, the first being that it gives you the complete overview of all the betting inputs going on at the sportsbook. You’ll have the exact impression of where the most important aspects of your bet are coming from. Then you’ll know for sure that the selectioins you have made on the system bet are the ones that are key to the outcome of the event. In the end, it is the selections you make on this system bet that will determine whether or not you’re able to go ahead with such a bet.
Similar Types of Bet
There are several bets that take a series of sports betting selections and merge them all into one system bet. The most familiar would be the similarly named Lucky 63 bet type. But in terms of systems, this Lucky 31 betting calculator has many similarities to the vast amount of system bets you can make at the sportsbook. For a more generalised view, check out our raw betting returns calculator.
Discover All the Other Calculators
Now that you are fully versed on the mechanics behind such a bet, it is time to learn more about the industry that we’re all passionate about. Our website is full of helpful information for new and experienced gamblers, and we pride ourselves on bringing you the most complete report on the current state of UK sports betting. Check out more of the calculators in the table below for a deeper analysis of this topic.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.