The Super Flag Calculator
Welcome to our super flag calculator. We have dedicated a page to make your betting life simpler. Work out your bet quickly and easily and see the potential profit you are set to make. Many different bets are combined, yet we work it out in an instant! No more headaches for you, give it a try now!
What is a Super Flag Bet?
The super flag is a seriously complicated bet and isn’t for the faint hearted. You have to be an experienced punter to try your hand with this one. It consists of five selections from different events, to make 46 overall different bets. This include one 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 fourfolds, 1 fivefold, and 10 up-and-down single stakes about pairs. Just reading that makes your head spin, so we can’t imagine how hard it would be to actually work out the maths on this one! It truly is a bet that only the top dogs use, so if you are looking for something simpler, we’d recommend going to our trixie calculator, if not, stay with us and find out more!
How to use the Super Flag Bet Calculator
Using the super flag bet calculator is one of the simplest things you’ll do this week. All you have to do is add a few odds, and you are on your way. There is a drop-down menu where you can choose the way you see your odds, whether that is American, fractional, or decimal. Then there will be a few empty boxes, five in fact, for the aforementioned events. Then once you have entered the odds, boom, the totals are already there. You don’t even have to click anything! It’s really unbelievable at first, then you see the potential. It’s really easy and even those who are anxious when using technology will find that this tool puts your mind at ease. Give it a go and you’ll see what we are talking about.
A Practical Example
To make it a bit easier for you to grasp, we will provide you with an example of how we would use the super flag betting calculator. First of all, we have to choose the events. For this we would like to play on the horses. We backed five different horses, from five different races at odds of 2/1, 8/11, 4/5, 3/1, and 1/1. As there are 46 different bets in total, we have decided to place £0.25 per bet as a stake, totalling £11.50. Our overall return, if they all won, would be a whopping £131.22, with a profit of £119.72. But what happens if the horse we backed at 8/11 fails? Then we’d still receive a return of £53.95, and a profit of £42.45. This shows how easy it is to compare prices and work out your profit potential depending on the results.
- Daily promotions available
- Great odds on offer
- Fantastic horse racing coverage
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The obvious advantage of this super flag calculator is that all the intricate mathematics is automatically done for you. All you have to do is add the odds from the events you want to bet on, and the hard work is done in an instant. It truly takes the workload out of your hands so you can concentrate on studying the form guides and picking a winner! After all that is the most important thing, right?
Similar Types of Bet
Some of you may have already used our flag calculator, so you know there is more than one similar named bet out there! This super flag returns calculator is one of many similar ‘flag bets’, including the heinz super flag, and the goliath flag. They are all complicated in their own right, and we would recommend getting acquainted with one before branching out to the next one.
Discover all the Other Calculators
Did you think there couldn’t be more than the super flag profit calculator? Well you’d be wrong! As you can see from our extensive list below, we have over thirty different types of bets covered. You won’t be left wanting by us so if you want to know how much you’d make playing an accumulator, or even a yankee bet, then simply click the prospective link and you will be away!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.