The Super Heinz Calculator
The super heinz calculator that we have pre-configured below is your ultimate tool for predicting the outcomes of this type of bet. Following the guide of this page you will be an expert in not just using this type of bet, but judging which selections to make on the sportsbook, resulting in greater success for you as a punter. Ultimately, using this super heinz returns calculator will lead to better profit margins, and a more enjoyable experience for you at the sportsbook.
What is a Super Heinz Bet?
The super heinz bet is one of the most popular system bet types that is available to punters. These days, people are steadily moving away from the classic forms of single betting and putting their money into elaborate systems. The super heinz is composed of 7 selections that are broken down into 120 separate bets of lower denominations. You can choose your stake for these bets but be careful as this stake will be placed on each of the 120 individual bets in the system, and the more selections turn out true will obviously lead to greater profit outcomes.
How to use the Super Heinz Bet Calculator
The calculator is able to calculate profits for numerous types of bets. For this super heinz bet calculator to work you will first need to do prior research on the sportsbook and be certain that the selections you have made are re-enforced by solid data and topical knowledge. Once you are confident that you have made 7 worthy selections that also come with an appropriate odds level, enter the market odds price on the calculator for each of the seven markets. Once you have done this, choose an appropriate stake amount and enter this into the field. You will then have an immediate payout value calculated and you can tinker with the selections to see what the expected returns will be should each leg win or fail.
A Practical Example
There are many different ways you can bet using a super heinz betting calculator system. But the most popular use of these bet types is on a wide variety of fixtures from the same sport. It could be tennis, golf, or rugby: but for the sake of simplicity and popularity, we will go with football this time. You apparently have an urge to bet on a large number of matches, to spread the risk and likelihood that you will make a profit you opt for the super heinz system. Choosing any market, you desire, whether that be both teams to score, over 2.5 goals or 1×2; make one selection from each of the seven matches you’re interested in. Then enter your stake amount, a solid value would be £0.5 per bet, giving you a total stake of £60. The more selections that win, the more profit you make. Assuming your selections are all around the 2.0 odds level, you’ll be in for a profit if 3 or more of these selections come true.
- Large sports selection
- Easy to use
- Live streaming supported
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The advantages of using the super heinz profit calculator are many. Having clear oversight before you commit yourself financially to a bet is an important part of the research process. Without this due diligence you are entering into a financially risky situation. Using this calculator is a very easy and quick way to make key quality control decisions on your selections at the sportsbook. If you are questioning the ability to cover all potential failure points, then reverse the steps and analyse each selection thoroughly and maybe sacrifice some high odds selections for some safer selections.
Similar Types of Bet
The system bets are all inherently similar. Super heinz bets are perhaps the most popular form of this type of betting, as 7 selections has a certain superstitious and sentimental value in the minds of punters. Of course, the amount of selections you make has no bearing on the rest of the bet as they are all mutually exclusive of each other. The closest cousin of the super heinz bet is of course the heinz system bet.
Discover all the Other Calculators
There are of course many other applications of our wonderful betting calculator. Head on back to the main betting calculator for a broader overview. If you’re looking to learn more application of our tool for various bet types, take a look at the table below and choose a bet type you’d like to learn more about.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.