The Treble Calculator
The simplicity of our treble calculator means that you will instantly be able to determine if the bet you’re planning is worth it. The immediate breakdown of profit, of stake is a helpful indicator that can assist all those involved in treble style bets at the sportsbook. The calculator you see below has been pre-configured to the needs of a punter placing a treble. Use the data entry fields accordingly to view the breakdown of your bet of three selections.
What is a Treble Bet?
It may be completely obvious to anybody who has placed a sports bet in the past decade. But a treble bet is a bet type that involves three separate selections winning. It falls into the category of an accumulator bet, but just with three selections. If the concept of a treble accumulator is really alluding you, then it is probably for the best that you stick to low stakes at the beginning and get a feel for the mechanics behind this bet type.
How to Use the Treble Calculator
A Practical Example
There are always those that need a slightly more detailed description of the treble profit calculator, so let us walk you through a more practical example. It’s Premier League day, there are three matches you have your eye on, and you believe you know the winner of these three games. You select Everton, Fulham and Arsenal all to win, and the odds of each of these individual matches are multiplied together totalling 7.5, and then multiplied against the wager amount £10. You will then know the exact amount from the treble bet calculator – £75.
- Fantastic odds
- Variety of live betting options
- Multiples and single bets
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The advantages of using the treble calculator are obvious. You must know that there is an easy way to work out your money directly at the sportsbook but having the ability to quickly change your bet types and add/remove selections seamlessly. This makes planning your upcoming bets and absolute breeze, and you can effectively plan your monthly betting outcomes. This treble calculator has been built by our developers in house and has been tested thoroughly to ensure the accuracy of our calculations. Made by betting enthusiasts, of people wishing to better understand how the mathematical machinery of the sportsbook works.
Similar Types of Bet
The treble bet is certainly no one of a kind. There are many other types of bets that draw on the same level of variability and commitment to the final results.
All the Other Calculators
Luckily for you, there are all types of different variations of our betting calculator. For more variations of this helpful tool, and to see how else you can configure the bet calculator head on back to the hub page.
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.