The Trixie Calculator
Welcome to our trixie calculator page. Here you will find our tool to easily work out your bet. You can quickly see profit potential, and how different odds can affect your return. Our calculator does all the hard work for you, so you will not have to do any maths! Check it out below and see what you think.
What Is a Trixie Bet?
A trixie bet is a type of system that combines a number of bets to form an overall wager. You select the outcome of three events and combine these four times. There are three doubles and one treble. As you bet on three events, you can start to win from just getting two of them correct – as the doubles are separate bets combined. It’s a great little bet for those who are unsure if one of their selections will come through and can be seen as added security to your ticket. It might now be easy to understand for an absolute beginner, but those with a little experience will know its value.
How to Use the Trixie Bet Calculator
Using the trixie bet calculator is pretty easy, and we’d say all you need are the odds for your selections, and you are good to go. Make sure you have the correct bet type selected, and in this case it is ‘trixie’, then you are pretty much ready to enter you odds for the events. You’ll see there are three selections, and these are the different events that you have chosen to bet on. Make sure your odds are you preferred choice, either decimal or fractional (or American!). Once you are ready you can enter your stake, and then bam, the results appear before your very eyes instantaneously. If you change your odds or stake, you’ll see the totals alter too.
A Practical Example
We will now show you a quick example of the trixie betting calculator in action. For our three events, we will choose three football games. We decided to back different winners at variable prices. These include Arsenal at 4/5, Chelsea at 8/11, and Oldham Athletic at 3/1. What happens if we place a total stake of £20 (so £5 per bet, 1 single, 3 doubles)? With those odds we get a return of £148.21 and a total profit of £128.27. Now, if one of the teams lost, we’d still win something, due to the way our wager is structured. Let’s take an Arsenal loss, for example. This would leave us with a total return of £34.55 and a profit of £14.55. Not bad at all and shows you the advantage of this type of bet.
- Awesome welcome bonus
- 23,000+ bet types
- Top coverage of E-sports
Advantages of Using the Calculator
There are plenty of advantages to using the trixie returns calculator, none more so than everything being automatically worked out for you. The only numbers you need are the odds that you enter, and as soon as that is done, you receive the totals instantly. You can also edit the odds and see quickly how his could affect your profit. It’s a great tool to use and the speed in which you can change things is really the top advantage. What’s more it is practicable and very easy to use and is accessible for everyone.
Similar Types of Bet
There are some similar types of bet to the trixie and these are things like the patent bet that is basically an enhanced version of this one. If you want a better overview, we’d advise checking out our system bets page and you can see for yourself the comparisons to be made.
Discover All the Other Calculators
There are plenty of other tools that we offer and it’s not just the trixie profit calculator that we provide. Check the listing below and you will see every different type of bet you can imagine. That’s right, we have you covered from a single all the way to a super heinz, so be sure that whatever you bet, we can help. Alternatively, for a complete overview of our forecasting tool, head on back to the main betting calculator.
- Main CalculatorThe complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- SingleSingle bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- DoubleThe Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- TrebleTreble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- DutchingDutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- AccumulatorAccumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- PatentThe Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- YankeeA Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- CanadianThe Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- HeinzThe Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-HeinzThe Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- GoliathThe Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- FlagA Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super FlagThe Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round RobinA Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSAThe Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- Heinz FlagA Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack TreblesUnion Jack Trebles is made of up of eight trebles total.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.