The Union Jack Trebles Calculator
Welcome to our dedicated union jack trebles calculator. On this page you have the opportunity to work out your profit and compare prices with unparalleled speed. It is a simple and fast way to see what your bet entails. Give it a go now by using our dedicated tool below!
What is a Union Jack Trebles Bet?
A union jack trebles bet is a fantastic little wager. It consists of 8 trebles, from 9 selections. It is named after the union jack due to way these groupings are formed. You lay the bets out from A-I in the form of a 3×3 grid. The grid is used to identify 8 groups by drawing lines horizontally, so that would be ABC, DEF, GHI, vertically, ADG, BEH, CFI, and finally diagonally, AEI, GEC. As you see, depending on where your selection is placed it can appear more often, such as four times in place E, thus it would be astute if your favoured pick was placed here.
How to use the Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
Using the union jack trebles bet calculator is very easy. All you need to begin with are your odds of the selections and the stake amount you want to place, everything else is straight forward enough. Add your odds into the appropriate boxes, pay attention to what place on the flag they would be (A-I), as this affects the overall outcome. Finally enter you stake, making sure you have either the total or per bet total depending on which drop-down box you have used. Then, don’t blink, otherwise you’ll miss it! Your total return and total profit should automatically appear for you to see.
A Practical Example
Now, let’s turn our eye to a practical example of using our famed union jack trebles betting calculator. We have 9 selections; we chose football matches for this at odds of 1/1, 4/5, 2/1, 8/11, 4/1, 1/2, 3/1, 6/1 and 2/5. Let’s say we put a stake of £1 per bet, that would be a total stake of £8. Now if all of our selections were to win that would leave us with a massive return of £250.97 and profit of £242.87. However, what happens if a couple of selections lose? Let’s say the 2/1, 4/1, and the 8/11 didn’t come in. We still still be set to win £39.20 with a profit of £31.20, not bad at all, really. This goes to show how useful this tool can be when see the different outcomes.
- Live betting supported
- Great odds on offer
- Multiple sports markets
Advantages of Using the Calculator
The advantages on offer to using this union jack trebles returns calculator are numerous. From being able to quickly work out your profit without using your brain-power, to being able to change odds and compare prices quickly, it has you covered. All you need are your stake amount and odds levels, and that’s it! Its simplicity is a thing of beauty and it saves so much time you would normally reserve for unwanted mathematics. Check out our highlighted advantages below.
Similar Types of Bet
There are plenty of similar bets to this one, it is made up of a trebles, and there are many other ‘union jack’ bets, depending on the total number of bets and how you form it. It is a complicated one, so you have to be a serious punter to be looking to delve further into it.
Discover all The Other Calculators
Surely by now you must be thinking the union jack trebles profit calculator is one of a kind, but you’d be surprised to find out we’ve got more for you on offer! Just look at the humongous list below. Pick your jaws up off the table, and get working out you bet for all the different types of wagers!
- Main Calculator The complete betting calculator for all bet types and systems.
- Single Single bet is a bet placed on just one selection or market.
- Double The Double bet is a bet of two selections in combination.
- Treble Treble bets are composed of three selections in combination.
- Trixie The Trixie bet is a system bet of three selections.
- Dutching Dutching bets make two bets covering all outcomes.
- Accumulator Accumulator is made up of many selections in combination.
- Patent The Patent bet takes 3 selections in a 7 bet system.
- Yankee A Yankee bet combines four selections to make many bets.
- Lucky 15 A Lucky 15 bet used to bet on four events combine in 15 ways.
- Lucky 31 The Lucky 31 takes many selections in a system of 31 bets.
- Lucky 63 A Lucky 63 bet takes six selections to form 63 bets.
- Canadian The Canadian system bet takes 5 selections into a system.
- Heinz The Heinz bet takes in 6 selections and produces 57 bets.
- Super-Heinz The Super Heinz is 120 bets formed from 7 selections.
- Goliath The Goliath bet is 257 seperate bets out of 8 selections.
- Flag A Flag bet consists of 23 bets from four different selections.
- Super Flag The Super Flag bet is made up of five selections and 46 bets.
- Round Robin A Round Robin is made up of three selections forming 10 bets.
- SSA The Singe Stakes About is two selections from different events.
- DSAA Double Stakes About bet is two selections from different events.
- HutchingA Hutching bet is a way to secure a profit on your selection.
- Heinz Flag A Heinz Flag system is made up of 87 smaller bets overall.
- Goliath FlagA Goliath Flag bet produces 303 bets from eight selections.
- Super Heinz FlagFrom seven events the Super Heinz Flag has 162 bets.
- Union Jack PatentThe Union Jack Patent bet is made up of 56 bets.
- Union Jack Round RobinUnion Jack Round Robin bets contain 80 total wagers.
- Union Jack TrixieThe Union Jack Trixie composes of a total 32 bets.
- AlphabetThe Alphabet is a system of 26 different bets from 6 selections.
- RoundaboutRoundabouts are made up three selections over six bets.
- RounderThe Rounder bet is three singles and three single stake doubles.