- Updated constantly
- Detailed information
- A strong selection of topics
- Easy to understand
- READ MORE!
Some Important Points from the TitanBet Terms and Conditions
Update: Unfortunately, Titanbet no longer provide sports betting services to UK clients. The situation is being monitored and we will provide more information as this situation develops, or the operator becomes available again.
Here I will list the Titanbet Terms and Conditions as written out on their site, which were made active in full on April 2017. You can read them either at the Titanbet Terms and Conditions website or as we have laid them out below. They cover everything from their protection of customer privacy and funds to the exclusive Titanbet bonus terms. As well as quoting out directly from the site, we have laid out a few comments to help you understand what it is exactly they are saying. Don’t forget to also read our Titanbet reviews, including pages on their live betting options, promotions, and the mobile app.
The T&Cs in Full
Below are terms and conditions. In order to help you find out the most important things for you to focus on, I have added some comments. Please read below.
1. Your Representations
2. Responsible Gambling
As a responsible operator, we recognise that gambling can become a problem for some users. Consequently, we provide users with the facility to exclude themselves from using the Website and our Services, or to use other responsible gambling tools that may be available such as time-outs or setting financial limits in relation to their gambling.
Comment: This is a really important aspect of online betting. Knowing that the operator you work with is operating ethically means that you can expect them to be working to the highest standard. Titanbet more than exceed their ethical duty there.
4. Setting Financial Limits
5. Prohibited Jurisdictions
6. Protection of Customer Funds
7. Opening An Account
8. Use of your account
9. Deposits and withdrawals
Unless specifically authorised by us in writing, you may only withdraw £100,000 from your Account in any 30 day period provided however, that a maximum of £10,000 can be withdrawn within 48 hours. We only accept payments, and all Gambling Transactions will take place and all Account balances will be displayed, in UK Sterling.
Comment: This does not necessarily mean that you cannot withdraw more than £100,000, only that when dealing with such large amounts of money Titanbet try to slow the process down so it is done over a long period of time. If you are a high-rolling bettor and you find this frustrating, other operators such as William Hill can offer much higher withdrawal rates in much speedier times.
10. Fees and Chargebacks
11. Suspension and closure
12. Inactive accounts
13. Specific Terms Relating to Sports Betting
14. Errors of omissions
15. Use of the website
16. Availability of the Website
17. Intellectual Property and Software
18. Horses Racing Streaming Via Racecourse Media Group
You may view the Footage once on the Websites (including mobile devices) for personal, private, domestic, non-commercial uses only in accordance with these terms and conditions. You shall not:
- i. make the Footage available to anyone else;
- ii. use or view the Footage other than as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, or copy, relay, broadcast, or communicate the Footage to the public, nor may you include any portion of or all of the Footage in any equipment or item save as specifically permitted under these terms and conditions or develop any improvement or derivative works of any part or all of the Footage;
- iii. save, edit, copy, amend, distort, modify, distribute, reformat, disassemble, delay or repeat the Footage and/or its transmission or do anything that is contrary to any of the moral rights or other rights of the copyright owner of the Footage;
Comment: In simple terms, as the footage is provided for and licensed by Racing UK, any attempt to use the footage other than its intended use will be classed as a criminal action. Do be careful when streaming live horses.